Thursday 15 February 2018

The alpine skiinG

hey guys this is the 100wc. I hope you like it. Thanks

                                                             The alpine skiing

The wind past by me. Some snow went inside my face but my glasses helped. I wore the ski suit to help me and also the blended sticks. I saw the gates and knocked them one by one. I was going very fast when I saw the snow. Everybody was yelling but I kept my focus on the speed. I saw the finish line and I thought I would win gold. I saw the Olympic logo at the end and also the fans. When I finished I saw that I won a gold medal and I went crazy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fun Spring Break

Cavaliers everywhere! This spring break was very fun. First stop, Chicago. We went to eat, go buy clothes and go to structures. We a...