Monday 23 October 2017

Introduction



    



Hi, my name is Nico. I am in fifth grade in Glenridge
elementary. I live in Clayton, MO. My favorite sport is basketball so that’s why I wrote about the NBA, which is the National Basketball Association. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite animal is the cheetah. I was born in Italy. My favorite NBA team is the Cleveland Cavaliers. I like other sports like baseball and soccer and football. I always like to watch sports games on the TV. I play for a basketball team in Clayton. I have one younger brother that is in second grade.
I wrote about this because I like to play basketball. Another reason I wrote about this is because I care about my favorite team and I always watch their game if I can. Another reason is that I know alot about it and can name all the teams in the NBA. I know a lot of players that play in the NBA. Another reason that I wrote about this is that I want to win the NBA finals in the NBA when I grow up.
I will ask you questions about the NBA and you will answer them. There are some special times in the NBA across history. One of them is when Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers were down 3-1 in the finals and they won. That was the first time in history that a team did that. I will be teaching you about the NBA by categories in the blog. Some of the sections are the teams in the NBA, the top 100 players and so on. I have a question that you can answer. My first question is which team is your favorite in the NBA? I hope you will enjoy my blog!

 

4 comments:

  1. thats very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Coolness!

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know whose my favorite team but awesome blog :)

    ReplyDelete

My Fun Spring Break

Cavaliers everywhere! This spring break was very fun. First stop, Chicago. We went to eat, go buy clothes and go to structures. We a...